KAD/EBM/104 ARINC 664 Part 7 Bus Monitor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Monitors a dual redundant ARINC-664P7 compatible interface with redundancy removal
- Supports 512 virtual links
- Coherently parsers 256 different flows for parametric ARINC-664P7
- Coherently parsers 8192 different flows for ARINC 429 over ARINC-664P7
- Two 100BaseTX Ethernet interfaces streaming non redundant traffic to network recorders
- Monitoring of messages transmitted over GE Aviation ARINC 664 Part 7 bus and streaming to networked recorder
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
The KAD/EBM/104 receives ARINC 664 Part 7 traffic on a dual redundant interface; redundant messages are removed before the stream is sent to a classifier which it then splits into two groups:...
The KAD/MBM/102 is a MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor, which can monitor up to four dual redundant busses. It combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser, with the flexibility of an iNET-X...
GE Aviation ARINC 664 Part 7 bus monitor parser
The KAD/EBM/104 receives ARINC 664 Part 7 traffic on a dual redundant interface; redundant messages are removed before the stream is sent to a classifier which it then splits into two groups: parametric ARINC 664 Part 7 messages; and ARINC 429 over ARINC 664 Part 7. These are then parsed by type specific parsers and made available across the Acra KAM-500 backplane. All parser slots are triple buffered; there are 256 parser slots for parametric ARINC 664 messages and 8192 slots for ARINC 429 messages.
The KAD/EBM/104 has two additional 100BASE-T ports that forward a mirror copy of all frames received after redundancy removal for transmission to packet recorders. Fragmentation of ARINC 664 Part 7 messages is not supported by the parser, but fragmented messages are forwarded by the relay output ports. It also supports redundancy removal and re-transmission for Ethernet fragmented frames.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.