VPX3-673 CMOSS A-PNT & Radial Clock LRM
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-673 3U VPX Assured Position Navigation and Timing (A-PNT)
- The Open Group Sensor Open Systems Architecture™ (SOSA) and CMOSS Brochure
- 3U OpenVPX, supporting radial clock driving slot profile SLT3x-TIM-4S16S1U2U1H-14.9.1-1
- NXP QorIQ Layerscape LS1043A Quad Core v8 64-bit Arm A53 at 1.6
- 2 or 4 GB DDR4 at 1600 MT/s with ECC
- 8GB eMMC flash
- GPS GB-GRAM Type II connector
- Chip Scale Atomic Clock (CSAC)
- On-board 10 Degree of freedom Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- VITA 67.3C (RF) P2 connectors
- Differential radial clock driving slot profile on P1 connector
- Support for external RS-422 and RS-232
- Available in conduction-cooled versions
- Supports Linux TBD
- Assured PNT
- Radial Clock Distribution
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
Some DBH-672 variants not currently in active production. 16-port switch-only variant (DBH672-4S) still active with MoQ, or see 20-port DuraNET 20-10 which does not require MoQ. For APNT variants,...
3U VPX SBC with NXP LS1043A Arm Processor
For Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing (A-PNT)
The VPX3-673 is a specialized single board computer and timing card designed to eliminate the need for multiple in-platform boxes to field new navigational capabilities and simplify the integration of complementary PNT sources on ground vehicles.
- Enables Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing in Difficult Environments
- Provides Server for Radial Clock Distribution Applications
- Delivers High-Performance Capability in a 3U Footprint
Aligned with the U.S. Army’s C4ISR/EW Modular Open Suite of Standards (CMOSS) and OpenVPX Timing module standard, the SWaP-efficient VPX3-673 delivers state-of-the-art technology services, including a GPS/GNSS Receiver, Chip Scale Atomic Clock (CSAC), and an on-board Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) – all within a single slot.
The VPX3-673 is also ideal for radial clock distribution applications and can provide a server for various low-power timing services. Serving as a low-skew clock master powered by a GPS-disciplined CSAC, the module offers a variety of configurable clock reference sources and support for up to 16 synchronized clock outputs.
Enables Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing in Difficult Environments
The VPX3-673’s onboard 10 degree of freedom IMU makes it capable of precise motion tracking in a denied or untrusted GPS environment. Support for an onboard GB-GRAM type II GPS with SAASM or MCODE support is provided, including dedicated zeroize and keyfill functionality. An RS-232 port and RF 1 PPS input are provided for interfacing with an external RS-232 GPS sources.
Provides Server for Radial Clock Distribution Applications
The VPX3-673 is ideal for radial clock distribution applications and can provide a server for various low-power timing services. Serving as a low-skew clock master powered by a GPS-disciplined CSAC, the module offers a variety of configurable clock reference sources and support for up to 16 synchronized clock outputs.
Delivers High-Performance Capability in a 3U Footprint
The VPX3-673 supports NXP’s Arm processor technology, featuring its advanced 64-bit, four-core Layerscape LS1043A. With a high-speed DDR4 memory subsystem connected directly to the processor and supporting up to 4 GB SDRAM, the VPX3-673 is able to maximize the performance of its multiple processing cores, GPS, and associated position and timing capabilities.
2020 MAE Innovators Gold Award Winner - read more
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.